16 Mar COVID-19 and Your Foot Health
At footinjuryclinic, we take our patients’ health and safety very seriously. Given the current situation with COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), we would like to reassure families that our clinics are complying with all policies, regulations and current guidance from the Federal Government, Public Health Units and Regulatory Authority in relation to this disease.
As of now, all three of our clinics are open and operating as usual. We are aware that this situation is changing daily and we will update you if anything changes. The safety and wellbeing of our patients is our top priority and we wanted to assure you that we are following all the recommended procedures to reduce any risk of transmission of the virus in our clinics.
As health practitioners, we recognise that many of you will want to avoid busy places and that you might be feeling anxious about your appointment with us. We want to emphasise that if you are well, you should stick to your foot check-ups as scheduled, especially if you have conditions like diabetic foot ulcers. However, if you feel unwell, please do give us a call to postpone your appointment.
What Measures We Are Taking:
- We have trained all our staff around COVID-19 and the required hygiene practices
- We always disinfect all our equipment after every use
- We have added additional hand sanitisers and soap dispensers in our reception area, in our rooms and in our bathrooms and will ensure that our clinics are thoroughly disinfected with antiviral and anti-bacterial disinfectant
What You Can Do:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or tissue
- Isolate yourself from others if you are unwell
- If you show any signs of illness, please contact the appropriate health authorities
- If you have returned from overseas within 14 days of when you are due to attend an appointment, please call us to reschedule to a later date
Please call us if you have any questions:
Russel, Trevor, Andrew, Nick and the footinjuryclinic team