- Our podiatrists are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) and are members of the Australian Podiatry Association and Australian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
- All our procedures, consultations and record keeping are in accordance with the Podiatry Board of Australia’s policies, codes and guidelines.
- All patients are encouraged to ask questions during the consultation to ensure an understanding of the information being provided by the podiatrist.
- All guarantees, free consultations and discounts are for private ‘fee paying’ patients only and do not apply to Department of Veterans Affairs, Australian Defence Force, workers compensation, third party or medico-legal patients.
Orthotics Guarantee and Warranty
- All custom-made orthotics fitted by podiatrists at footinjuryclinic come with a one-year guarantee/warranty against breakage from the date of fitting or will be replaced free of charge.
- footinjuryclinic’s guarantee/warranty does not cover breakage which is deemed to be intentional or neglectful such as leaving the orthotics near a heat source or in a car on a hot day, allowing pets to chew the orthotics, etc.
- The footinjuryclinic’s shell guarantee/warranty is voided if the orthotics are modified by anyone other than a footinjuryclinic podiatrist. Should the orthotics be found to be modified by anyone other than a footinjuryclinic podiatrist, consultation and adjustment fees may be charged.
- All custom-made orthotic review consultations and any alterations to the orthotics (as per the above conditions) for the first year will be free of charge.
- All consultations for injuries, conditions, issues, etc. that are deemed not related to the custom-made orthotics will be charged in accordance with our standard fee schedule.
$30 Off Offer on Website
- $30 discount only applies to an initial biomechanical consultation valued at $170. All other products and services will incur standard fees. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is only available to new patients who have not previously consulted with any podiatrist at any of our clinics.
- This offer is only available for Biomechanical Assessments and Gait Analysis. It does not apply to general footcare, such as treatment for calluses, corns, warts, diabetic ulcers, fungal nails, etc.
- This offer is valid at all three clinics in Bondi Junction, Barangaroo and St Ives.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
$20 Off Offer on Facebook
- $20 discount advertised on Facebook only applies to an initial consultation and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is only available to new patients who have not previously consulted with any podiatrist at any of our clinics.